2.06.2008

Super Bowl

We went over to my cousin Emily's house for a little Super Bowl party and Jack and Luke were having a grand old time getting pulled around in the wagon.
I love this picture! Jack and Luke are going to be the best of buds!

I'm thinking that Jack's hair is looking a little wild, but I just can't bring myself to cut it!

Jack has finally learned to clap and my favorite is when he actually figures out to do it when he is having fun!

And this is why I left before half time. I am quickly learning that one year olds are, whats the word...tricky! i don't think I sat down once the whole night and I was exhausted when I got home. This boy has me on my toes!

5 comments:

Leah Finch said...

I love it! I wish I was there to join in on the fun! Luke and Jack look so cute! BTW I love the hair!

kristina said...

cutest boy ever! I love what he is wearing and his hair is adorable, dont cut it! cute pics!!!!!

The Steel's said...

He is so cute. He seems like a spunky little guy, such a fun age. We totally should have a mini Dixie reunion. We are building our house in Fruit Heights so once it is done maybe I will get one together. I would love to see some people. I don't hear from hardly anyone, except Darla of course. She fills me in on all the details of everyone she knows up in Logan. You really look so darling with your long long hair. Oh, and I love Draper, where at do you live? What is your husband work? Sorry, so many questions!

Natalie said...

Jack looks like a stud in that shirt - I bet the person that picked it out must have fabulous taste! :) Thanks for the chat the other day - I love talking to you and I think you are the greatest.

The Hillan Family said...

How fun! What a good time they had in the wagon! I love cousins- they are the BEST! It's nice that Jack lives by so many!