9.29.2008

I know, I know...

I am getting really bad at updating! I've decided that I'll update more if I have to write less so here are pictures from my last trip to Farmington, Bella's B-day party, and other random ones.


My mom...isn't she beautiful. I hope I look like her when I'm a grandma! It was her B-day while I was there and I was so happy I got to be there for it!

My beautiful nieces, Chloe and Ellie.

Jack was a total champ on the way there and back. This is basically what he did. Sleep or he was just happy. I couldn't believe it!

Jack at Bella's B-day party

The B-day girl. She is way too cute!
Olea crack me up...I love this girl!

And a really random picture of Jack. I don't know why but this picture makes me laugh!

5 comments:

katie mcphee said...

Rach! i am about as good as your are at blogging lately...hopefully we will be able to make it up there soon to hang out with you guys, i think i am ready for a utah trip :)

kristina said...

finally girl! I need to see new pics of Jack on a daily basis because I guess we live too far away, or something!

Cardon Family said...

Hallelujah! It was killing me that you weren't updating! I was wondering if you had been really sick or just not wanting to blog....Jack's faces are hilarious...how are you feeling by the way?

Lance and Em said...

Looks like your trip to "Farmington, your hometown" was a blast! hee hee hee.

Leah Finch said...

FINALLY! I love the picture of mom! No Fair! Love and miss you guys! Wish you were coming for Halloween