10.06.2008

3 years and still happy!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Dan and myself.

I always say that I feel like I have been married to Dan for way longer than just 3 years, but here we are 3 years together and still alive and kicking! I have to say that the last 3 years have been the most exciting and happiest of my life. I love being married to my best friend and I feel that we are so compatible that sometimes its a little scary.

For our anniversary this year Dan was so thoughtful and gave me 3 gold bands that represent the 3 years we have been married. We were also married on the 3rd so basically it is just a beautiful reminder of our marriage. It is simple and classic and right up my ally...I love it. Thanks you honey your the best! Love ya!

8 comments:

The Hillan Family said...

What a stunning couple! That is a really good picture! I hope you framed it and put in your house! Very nice job on the rings, Dan! Could you give Justin a few pointers? Or maybe just one?

B and J said...

Rach! You look so beautiful! I can't believe it's been 3 years! Time flys huh! Tell Dan hello too!

The Crane Family said...

Happy Anniversary. I am impressed, that was a very thoughtful gift from Dan.

kristina said...

Happy Aniversary to one hot and classy couple! you two were meant for each other! We love ya!!

Tara said...

Happy anniversary!

Heather and Trevor said...

Happy Anniversary! I have been a bad blog hopper lately, but I am back. Love your last few posts. Hope you are well girl! :)

Diana said...

Happy anniversary! Our anniversary was yesterday! We weren't even together. Sad... I am in Farmington and just saw your sis and brother. Her girls kept saying that Sage act's just like Jack! We need to get our crazy kids together. I'll call you when I get back this week.

Leah Finch said...

UPDATE PLEASE!