3.03.2011

A day at the beach

We decided to take a little trip to the beach. We had a really good time but if I had to be completely honest I will say that the beach that I had been missing and dreaming about for years left me with crying sandy babies at the end of the day. So to the beach...I will see you again either without any kids or when they are all old enough to clean their sandy bums themselves!

The resort had an amazing pool and that is where we spent the most of our time.


I made a real effort to try and make the kids look like bonifide tourists!

The circle bed...Jack thought it was the coolest thing EVER! Ben thought it was pretty cool too!
View of the pool from our deck

Love this picture of Jack looking at the ocean. I am 99.9% sure he is looking for whales and sharks.


Shark Boy


Some pictures taken on our drive along the coast


I was a little nervous that this big guy was going to charge the car.
The beach at dusk...so pretty. Reminded me why I love the beach so much!

At the end of the vacation we were all a little tuckered out...especially this guy!
Stay tuned for our next vacation. We are thinking Bangkok in the next month. By then we will be more then ready for a modern mall, a movie theater, and some really yummy Thai food!

5 comments:

B and J said...

You guys are all so adorable! You live in a post card! Miss you!

kristina said...

Wow, looks gorgeous there!! I'm dying over that last picture of Ben! Your mom sent me some of the other beach pictures, they are so cute! Especially that profile of Jack! How come they already grew some since you left? Sucks! we miss you guys! Kiss the babies for us!

katie mcphee said...

AH!!!! I LOVE ALL THESE PHOTOS! WE SURE MISS THESE KIDDOS. BENVAN IS LOOKING SO BIG, THEY GROW UP TOO FAST. THAT BEACH LOOKS HEAVENLY, ITS SO SO COLD HERE STILL. CANT WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT VACATION PHOTOS!

Unknown said...

Three words.... shark shirt envy!!

kristina said...

time for new photos lady!