9.22.2007

A Birthday fit for a Princess

Bella's Princess getup

The kids looking at the lizards

Jack and Olea joined in the fun!


Today Jack and I went down to Provo to celebrate Bella's 3rd Birthday. It was a Princess party and boy was it a royal affair! Bella looked cute as ever decked out in her birthday suit. Ben (my bro) was in charge of activities and what party would be complete with out a competitive lizard race? (You can see Bella caring around the cage that held the poor lizards!) They also had a pinata and tons of yummy food to snack on. Needless to say the kids had a blast!

3 comments:

kristina said...

So glad you came! Bella loves her princess tent and dress up shoes! I love the pics of the babies!

Leah Finch said...

We wish we were there!

Natalie said...

Looks like a blast...I love the pictures you posted of your house. It has changed so much since I was there last...I guess that was right before you remodeled your kitchen. It looks awesome & I just love Jack's room. You should've finished school as an interior decorator. I'd hire you!!!