12.20.2007

Jacks new tricks

Lately Jack has been surprising Dan and I with some new tricks he has learned...

It's official, Jack is walking! I am a little late posting this news he has been walking for about 2 weeks and getting better everyday. This has opened up a whole new world for him and has changed my life significantly as well! He has found a way to climb over (or under) any obstacle I put in his way. He is a determined little guy!
He still loves to cruise on his hands in knees, especially when he is trying to run away from mom. He is much quicker that way!
Another note worthy trick is the squishy face! He loves to be silly and he is find interesting ways to express it! Here are a few shoots of his new favorite face!
Profile
Even when he eats!
He really likes his new big boy chair and we have switched from "baby" Einsteins to the much more mature "little" Einsteins!
He has also learned to always be prepared. He likes to tote around a 2nd pacifier just in case he loses the one in his mouth.
Lately it seems that my little baby is not so little anymore. He is growing up so quickly! He is always amazing me at how smart, strong, and HEAVY he is. We are excited for his first Christmas and soon to be 1st B-day!

6 comments:

Diana said...

Way to go Jack! He needs to teach Sage some lesson's on getting around! He is such a cutie pie!

Natalie said...

Yay! He's getting so big! Lil' must have shown him the ropes when it came to walking...he looked like he was on the verge when we were up visiting. I love his scrunch face! Happy holidays dearie!

kristina said...

ahhh so sweet jack! he looks so big in these pictures, can you believe how fast they grow up? it was so fun to hang out together over christmas!!!!

KTLADY said...

Rach Rach Rach! Where did you go?? I want to see your pictures of Christmas and all the fun stuff you've been up to!!!!!! Love ya!! Katie

Niki Carter said...

Rach, I am sooooo sorry that I didn't get to see you while I was in Utah! I really wanted to do a cousin get together but it is amazing how time is eaten up by the holidays! I was having a bad moment when you called so I probably sounded less excited than I actaully was to hear from you! Anyway, just wanted you to know that I love ya and I'm sorry I missed you! Niki

Natalie said...

DUDE! I'm going through withdrawls - I seriously need an update...Felsing style.