10.13.2007

Sweatshirt Weather!



Well I am sure I will be taking this all back in a few months but I am so glad it is finally getting a little colder. I love pulling out all of my sweaters and bundling up! Here are a few pictures I snapped of Jack just before leaving the house. He is getting so big! He is cruising through our whole house and can basically get into everything! He is a little ball of energy and keeps me on my toes but he is so funny that most of the time I don't mind. I don't know what I am going to do when it is to cold to leave the house...we will both go stir crazy! But until then we will enjoy the cool weather!

2 comments:

kristina said...

he keeps getting cuter and cuter! and he is definitly the best dressed baby around!

Natalie said...

Jack is SOOOOOO cute! I am relieved also that the weather is cooling down - I've survived yet another summer in AZ! Phew! His sweater is cute.