5.04.2008

Sunday Drive

Because the weather was so beautiful today we decided to jump in the car and take in some views of our amazing mountains. Dan and I have always driven up through the canyons on pretty days, it is so peaceful and beautiful, sometimes I can't believe that we live so close to them.

We were also excited that we got to see them still covered in snow. I love them all white and beautiful but I must say I am getting very anxious for the green to come out!







SOOOO PRETTY!

On a side note...I had Jack's hair cut again because he was starting to look pretty shaggy. I am glad that it is cleaned up but I always feel like it is too short afterwards. Here is the best picture that I got after his hair cut. (See how short the sides are!)

6 comments:

alisha said...

he is so cute, rachael!

Cardon Family said...

those pictures are beautiful! and you look so good and I love Jacks haircut! He looks so handsome!

The Steel's said...

Gorgeous Pictures..what a nice thing to do on a Sunday. Jack is so cute, he's got a great sense of style. And your hair is so pretty and shiny. What's the secret? Wait, your hair has always been so shiny. You look great!

Dave&Shan said...

Beautiful pics of the mountains! Sometimes I miss living in the snow. We love Sunday drives too. So relaxing and peaceful.

Natalie said...

Oh man...Jack is starting to look like a little boy. Baby no more...looks like you and I need to get busy with starting the process over again. You know, it's one of my new year resolution's to get pregnant again! The views of the mountains are beautiful - you are lucky to be so near them.

kristina said...

umm cute!!! how come i have missed so many posts?? that was a fun feast for the eyes! love you guys!!