1.12.2008

Finally a little sunshine!

It has been sooo cold lately and snowing at least once every week so going outside to play has really been out of the question, but today all that changed! It was such a beautiful day, the sun was shining, there was no snow on the ground, and it actually felt kind of warm! I took Jack outside to play and he was thrilled. I could hardly keep up with him. I'm always wondering what these little people are thinking. It would be so weird to go outside one day and have all this white stuff covering everything and then go out the next day and have it look completely different, all the while having no idea how any of this happens! In the end I think all Jack cared about was the fact that I was letting him roam around outside. Here are some shots I managed to take when he wasn't running away from me.

So happy to be outside!

What is this cool thing, it looks delicious!

5 comments:

The Hillan Family said...

I would LOVE to get out of the house and go outside with these kids. It's the best when you can have a change of scenery- I'll just have to take word for now. It looks like he could be out there for hours. I always forget how BLUE his eyes are! Sorry, but they are PRETTY!

Leah Finch said...

I love the hat! I miss you guys! This summer is going to be so much fun at the park, just think last year we were carring him in the baby bojn (is that how you spell that????)

Cardon Family said...

Don't you love the sun! That is one of the reasons I love AZ...waking up to the sun everyday...there is just something about it that makes my day! And letting the boys go outside whenever they want! I love Jacks hat...where did you get it? I want a count of how many hats that boy has...:)

Natalie said...

I bet Jack was so happy to be outside - it's obvious by the look on his face. It's been pretty warm these last couple days down here in AZ land. I'm looking forward to the warm weather.

Natalie said...

I bet Jack was so happy to be outside - it's obvious by the look on his face. It's been pretty warm these last couple days down here in AZ land. I'm looking forward to the warm weather.